25th Wedding Anniversary Of My Parents

11:46 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Last January was my parent's silver wedding anniversary  They weren't able to celebrate due to my additional expenses in my tuition fee at school and I do really feel bad about it. I tried to give them something despite having a very very low budget. I bought some flowers and cake, tried to get them to the cinema and gave a girt certificate for a whole body massage.



Of course, they were surprised to see me pulled that off. We're not really into giving gifts to each other. They were thankful for that one night and I'm  glad they like it.

Unfortunately for me though, I'm not. I know they deserve so much better than that. They should have a big party, or another wedding ceremony, or a vacation trip somewhere. Instead, they were celebrating their 25th Anniversary in the mall.

So for the next January 2014, I would really make a big  BIG surprise for them. I want to create a big SCAVENGER HUNT for them and make them go to three different places around the country (something's wrong with my Dad's airport so it's impossible to make it outside the country) while looking for the clues.



Here's where the 'BIG' part is: by the time they got back from their trip, the last spot of the scavenger hunt would be at their WEDDING CEREMONY where everyone is waiting for them.



Bummed part? I don't think I would have the right amount of money for that even if I asked for my brother's help. Wedding ceremony is really expensive but I don't want them to miss that.

For now, my problem is where will I get those money? Saving money from my allowance isn't enough so I have to get a part time job while I study. But in this country it's hard to get a part time job especially with my 'always' loaded schedule of subjects.

Any suggestions? I would really love to hear some. I really need it.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

2 comments:

  1. nice. tara sa 'racket' ni lauren =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved watching these 25th wedding anniversary photos of your parents. I am glad that I found this post. Well dear, we also would be marrying in next month and have just booked some local Los Angeles wedding venues but rest of the arrangements are pending. Hoping to find best vendors within our budget.

    ReplyDelete