Just Sharing A Good News

6:10 PM Unknown 1 Comments

A few weeks ago, I joined two blog contests (you can see it through the 'nuffnang' tab) and yesterday, I saw new mail indicating that I won both. I was so ecstatic when I saw it. It's my first time to join a blog contest, considering I'm still a new at blogging. So I'm writing now, hoping to share my happiness with you.

The first contest is about writing about some designs of a brassiere that would suit your fashion. The first 100 bloggers to submit in the contest would be the winner which is pretty easy but of course, I still wrote a pretty good post about it. This is my first contest so I took it seriously.

I thought I wouldn't make it to the top 100 since I took my time into writing this post. Thankfully, I'm still part of the first 100. I won two tickets of Man of Steel at Resorts World Manila: Newport Cinema. Unfortunately the location of the said cinema is almost a 4 hours drive from our home. Thinking that it wouldn't be worth it considering our budget for gas, parking, and our food, my brother and I decided not to go. :(



The next contest that I joined is the Schick Man of Steel Contest. We have to write a blog post, answering the question "If you had the powers of Man of Steel for 1 week, how would you use it?". It's kind of a big thing for me. Superman is my all time favorite superhero since I was a child and this time, they would choose the best entries. They didn't even told how many winners would be chosen.

  

 




So it took me about three days to write my post and then, one night I dream about the dolphins being massacred at the sea. It gave me the idea that I should right about the planet and animals that are suffering because of us. I don't like to be just exactly like what Superman has been. I want myself to be somewhat different to him. He's saving the humankind and I'm saving the planet which is really needed as of this situation (global warming and other issues).




By the time I was writing that post,  I wasn't thinking about winning the contest. I was trying to at least make my reader aware of his/her surroundings.

Thankfully, I am one of the winners of this contest and I would bring my dad since father's day is about to come! Yey! The prize of this contest is also two tickets to Man of Steel at Shangri-La Cineplex. I don't have much money to buy a gift anyway. Besides, I put much effort to win this contest and I consider this as my gift to my dad. Haha.

I'm quite proud of myself to win both contest that I joined. Imagine my joy when I saw this mail yesterday. :)) I'm so excited to watch the Man of Steel!

1 comment: