New Semester, New Lifestyle

10:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Our 2nd semester began last week, I haven’t met all of our professors yet but it’s almost the same schedule. The only difference is that it’s quite easier to handle compared to our previous one because the standard number of units is lower now.

My grades for the last semester have been my lowest so far and I’m not planning to let continue that way or to even maintain it. It has been my morale booster and now, I’m trying to get a productive and healthy lifestyle.

Yesterday, I made a day to day schedule from Mondays to Saturdays so I would be able to use my time wisely especially now that our research for our individual major thesis is about to start. I know I won’t be able to follow these schedules all the time but I want to at least be strict with myself. It’s for my own good anyway. So here it is:

My Not So Busy Monday Schedule

7am – Wake up
7:00 – 8:00 – Breakfast & Stretching
8:00 – 9:00 – Home Exercise
9:00 – 12:00nn – Schoolwork Time
12:00 – 1:00pm – Lunch & Relax
1:00 – 1:30 – Prepare my things for School
1:30 – 2:30 – Get Ready For School
2:30 – 4:00 – Travel to School
4:00 – 9:00pm – Class Time
9:00 – 10:30 – Travel Time
10:30 – 11:00 – Dinner
11:00 – 12:00mn – Schoolwork
12:00 – 1:00am – Yoga and Prepare for Bed; Sleep!

So that’s an example of my everyday schedule. It varies everyday depending on my class schedule, of course. I’ll just post the whole schedule separately into another post. As you can see, the title is "My Not So Busy Monday Schedule" because I know that when our major plate comes, I won't be able to do these things, let alone sleep. 

You might be wondering why I’m trying to do this. First, I want to be productive and be on time. I’m always late but there are times that I’m too early for a class or a meeting. I’m inconsistent! Second, as I said, I’m trying to have a healthy lifestyle. I seldom do some exercise and I know I’m not healthy. I procrastinate A LOT and I want to change it.


I took advantage of our new schedule and create a new lifestyle. I know I won’t be able to follow exactly what’s written on my schedule but what I’m trying to reach as a goal is to have a pattern that would make me a dynamic and effective, especially when it comes to my studies. I really want to get a better grade and I know I have to do something to make it happen!

0 comments: