OneRepublic LIVE in Manila #OneRepublicMNL

3:31 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey you know what's cool? Handing me those free tickets to see One Republic live and sparing the peasants the pain of not having any. Please help a brotha out.

My Mini Confessions For One Republic:

1. I illegally downloaded their whole album! I'm the truest fan because I'm willing to get arrested for this band.
2. I aggressively try to sing the lead vocals and back up vocal at the same time. (If you think that's not the tightest shit then get out of my face.)
3. There are times that I even sing the instrumentals. (Take that Biz Markie!)
4. I tried to learn all the instrument that Ryan Tedder plays.

What Are My Top Five OneRepublic Songs?

Secrets 

This one has been one of my favorites especially because of the movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, where it was played through Tesla Coil. It's definitely one of the best scenes! I didn't know about that song at the time, but I was instantly hooked.

Mercy

This is one is my current favorite. I felt like I'm recovering little by little because of my downward spiral with the help of all of my friends and families. These loved ones are my angel of mercy and I can't be grateful enough  to know that they're always here by my side to help and guide me along the right path.

All The Right Moves 

What I love about this song is that it taught me to accept that I'll never be good at everything. There are people who will always be better than me. It may be a bit bittersweet that no matter how hard I try to be better at something, I'll never be as good as the 'Perfects'. Well, that's how I interpret the song.

Apologize 

This song has lots and lots of dance cover. I can't blame them, it's a real good music. Even though the song is sad and I can't relate to it that much, I could still feel the emotions emanating from the lyrics. 

Feel Again

Whenever I'm sad and I just listen to this song and it instantly makes me smile. Somehow, I could imagine the how the persona felt when he found what he's looking for and made his numb heart feel again.


Why Do I look Forward to Watch them perform live?

Because to watch them perform on that freakin' stage won't be just a performance. It'd be an out-of-this-world experience. People watching the concert would feel at one with the world and lose track of the time. So lost, that a zombie apocalypse has started and we still won't know it.

One Republic performing live at the Araneta Coliseum will lead to an increase in personal awareness and understand and can serve as a turning point in a person's life. Just listening to their song with my ipod generates positive emotions and it's intrinsically rewarding. Imagining Ryan Tedder gracing the stage with his glorious presence...Oh how blessed we are to bask in the glory of his talent and the band.  Please Help A Brotha Out.


And on the 7th day, God said "Let there be One Republic". Thank you God, for giving us such blessings.

0 comments: