Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30

8:50 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Remember my last post about Globe's Promo for us? Here's another one. Globe's GoUnli30 is here and I love it! I can text all my friends no matter what network they use. I can call all my Globe or TM user friends all the time without no worries because guess what? It’s unlimited! I can also use my Viber and Facebook Chat any time! And those are not the only apps they’re offering. We can also use Kakao Talk, WeChat, Line, WhatsApp and the GMessage – the own message apps of Globe - all these Apps without the need to use the WiFi connection.



There’s no more need for me to find a place that offers free WiFi whenever I need to use one of those apps. From Unlimited Texts to all networks plus Unlimited Calls to Globe and TM user up to Unlimited use of all those Apps said above for only 30 pesos for 1 day! I can’t ask for more!



I love texting all my friends to stay connected with them. Sadly, not everyone has always-available time, and not everyone loves texting as much as I do. Unlimited Calls is the solution for that matter. It’s more convenient, fast, and effortless. However when the messaging apps came, and I couldn’t blame it, it’s more fun with all those emoticons, we use it all the time if and only if, we both have internet connection. Now, with the use of Globe’s Promo, we can use it all the time.

I’m really thankful with my telecom’s offer. I’m really glad they made this.


With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.


Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888

0 comments: