Catching Up

6:18 PM Unknown 0 Comments

As I said from my last post, I’ve been busy for the past few months. Final exam, Submission of Plates, Submission of different projects, Reporting, Defense, etc. All of these were put together in one month. My planners – yes, planners – are always full of schedules, deadlines, and a long to-do list for everyday.

Thanks to Google Calendar for a very detailed easy-to-use Planner!

Despite all of these, I tried to enjoy everything that I do. One more year and I’ll be done with this course and I want to enjoy these things even though tiring and stressful. I want to relish the taste of my final years in college (I hope I’m not going to have some problems with my grades).

Thank you Daddy for this small and cute planner!

Just a huge white board to remind all my submissions.

I just want share one of my success this month. I knew how to use Photoshop! Yep, I’m that proud since I’ve been wanting to learn this since I went to college. I had to learn how to use it since for our last plate, I decided to use AutoCAD and other programs for my plate. I just watch a single Youtube Video Tutorial and the rest is through the Photoshop Online Help itself. I want to thank my friend for giving me a copy of Portable Photoshop CS6. I’m planning to learn more about Photoshop this summer to improve my skills in it.


Final Plate in Design 8 Class

Final Plate in Landscape Architecture Class




Now that I’m done with all of my school stuffs, I’ll have more time to write new blog posts and catch up with the other bloggers. I hope to find new friends with the blogosphere as well. I guess that’s all for now. Bye!

P.S. If you're interested in learning how to use Photoshop CS6 here's the Youtube Video Tutorial Link  Just click and it will direct you to the video. Special thanks to Technologyguru77!

0 comments: