Earning Through Bubblews

5:21 PM Unknown 0 Comments

A week ago, I became a member of Bubblews. You guys might be wondering what's Bubblews and how do I earn with this. First of all, this is not a scam. Bubblews community is a patent pending system that enables the users to enjoy the community without any cost. I repeat, without any cost. They share the ad revenue growth with the community by splitting the ad revenue with the author.

You might say that it's the same things with Google Adsense. The thing is, bubblews split the revenue earnings 50/50 with you. You'll get paid with every views, comments, like/dislike in your posts. So it's almost like blogging with a little more earning than the usual.



You could redeem your earning when you get 25$ or higher. They could send you a check or through Paypal. You could register for free. I assure you, I paid nothing for this. However, there are some certain rules as well in this community. Of course, we're not allowed to Copy-Paste a content and use a trafficking method to increase the number of views. There are only a few rules to follow which is also reasonable.

For now, I got 5.41$ in my account. I know it's nothing but it's better than not earn at all right? Besides, I also enjoy reading other people's posts. I get to interact with them more. Everyone's active and they are all friendly. I'm not saying that I won't posting here in blogger anymore. I still love blogspot and will continue to post here. But bubblews is also addicting as blogging here. The only problem here is that the site keeps on crashing. It's quite annoying when you're doing something and then 'poof', it's gone.

If you want try this one out, you could register and be my referral at http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=522a696e76e8e0.89482616  It would benefit the both of us and I'll make sure to teach and guide you more about bubbling. See you all there! Speak Freely. Write Your World.

Follow me up on twitter and I'll make sure to follow you back! https://twitter.com/Katherine_Mazur

0 comments: