Vlogging

7:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments


If you have read my post about the effect of beer and coffee, then you might have an idea where this great idea (as my friends call it) came from. When I tried the coffee and beer trick to finish a plate, an idea came to me not relating to my plate. I thought about why not try to create a video about what’s happening with my life now since I don’t have much time to talk to my friends and family. Yes, I don’t have a social life, thanks to my busy schedule at school.

In other words, I want to try vlogging since I don’t talk too much about my everyday life here in my blog and I’m still having some problems with blogspot. I can’t connect to my account, it keeps on loading forever. So I ended up doing the old style, writing in my notebook. (Right now, I’m just typing all these words that were written in my notebook.)

I know a few youtuber and it looks like they really enjoy what they do. Some of my favourites are Kingsley, Tyler Oakley, Macrus Butler, Alfie and a lot more. But when I think about it, making those videos takes too much time; from recording a video to editing it. I don’t even know if my everyday life is worth watching. Most importantly, I’m freaking shy in front of the camera.

So I asked some of my friends through online, if this idea of mine is possible.  They really gave me a great push to consider this and they thought about possible solution to my wariness in front of the camera. I don’t really mind taking a photo, it’s just a one click and then it’s done. But when it comes to taking a video, all I could say is that it feels awkward. Unfortunately, they could only think of one possible solution: to get myself a little tipsy before recording. In short, they want to see me embarrass myself more. Haha.

Since I love them that much and I really miss them, I said I would do it for them. I have lot of things I want to talk about and don’t even know where to start. Vlogging would be a great way to reconnect with them since I don’t like texting that much or even calling. Every one of us busy anyways and watching a short video is enough. I hope.

So I did a little research again about vlogging so I could prepare myself. It only needs a few things which I already have or I can easily have an access to; Camera, Tripod, Video Editor, and lastly, a beer to complete the requirements.

I just made a youtube channel for this but it’s still empty since I haven’t started filming myself yet. I can’t think of a good channel name so I just used my whole name. How creative of me. I might post my first vlog here, thinking that you guys might be curious what it looks like or not. I guess that’s all for now. Seeya!

0 comments: