I GoBigger and GoBetter With Globe

2:03 AM Unknown 0 Comments



GoBigger or Gobetter with Globe.

Ever since I was in high school I’ve been a Globe Telecom user. When I went to college, our university offers USTsim for free. It’s a globe sim that gives us important news and updates especially about bad weather for our own safety. 95% of my classmates, friends, and family use Globe and I never had a problem with the said network.



Though, about 3 years ago, I tried a different network for almost 2 weeks, thinking that I might save more money since it offers cheaper promos compared to Globe. Yes, it’s cheaper but I wasn’t able to use their promos because as I said, most of my friends and families use Globe sim and I would have to use a regular load. Most importantly, their signal is pretty bad. Whenever I need to make an important call, I usually don’t have a signal. After those experiences, I promised to myself that I would never use other networks again, ever.

http://www.globe.com.ph/gounli49





These new promos that have been offered by Globe are one of their best. It’s really Bigger and Better and I’ve been waiting for these promos ever since I’ve been using a phone. I’ll go Bigger with Unlitext to all networks, Unlicalls, and Unlichat. Sure, GoBetter Promo is also good but by just adding 5 pesos is better to have an access to different chat applications than just viber.


http://www.globe.com.ph/gocall100


I would spend this Globe Prepaid Promo to my friends since I haven’t been able to talk to them because of my hectic schedule due to my school works. I know I owe them some apologies and explanations as to why I’m not available most of the time. I really miss them so I’ll use this promo to catch up with them.
Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.
http://www.globe.com.ph/gounli25



Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.



Go Better
- GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.



Now, I don't have a reason to go with other networks for cheaper  promos because Globe has better options for m. And of course, I'm hoping to have movie tickets for the Runner Runner! 

http://www.globe.com.ph/gounli30


0 comments: